IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
This course is relevant for you if you are...
- Commerce graduate
- MBA student
- Chartered Accountant
- Corporate treasury manager
- Middle office staff
- Financial and Business analyst
- Financial controller, manager or modeller
- General Manager
- Fund Manager
- PE Fund Manager
Financial Modeling is a skill that can be used to forecast a picture of a security or a financial instrument or a company’s future financial performance based on the historical performance of the entity. This Bootcamp aims at imparting you the ability to learn and apply financial modeling techniques in a wide range of practical scenarios. You will learn the latest tools and techniques of building financial models using excel, project financial statements, and master a host of tools and techniques around Equity Valuation.
70 HOURS PROGRAM
- Bootcamp: 30 Hours of classroom learning over 3 days
- Post-Bootcamp: 40 hours on Online Financial Modeling course by Moody’s Analytics recognized by the CFA Institute, USA.
- Unfilled and Filled Excel Templates for Practice
- 24*7 support via chat, email or call
- Online access to discussion forums
- Receive 2 Certificates from ScholarsPro and Moody’s Analytics.
- Education: Graduate in Maths, Science, Commerce, Statistics, Economics or Management
- Familiarity with Excel - functions and tools
- Understanding basic accounting concepts
- Basic knowledge of valuation, project finance, return concepts.
Before you come in, get ready for the Bootcamp. Introduction to Financial Management.
A series of online resources will prepare you for the classroom session.
3 DAY BOOTCAMP
Learn and apply financial modelling. 30 hours in 3 days.
Our carefully crafted curriculum provides the right mix of theory, hands-on labs & projects. Our experienced instructors bring case from frontlines to solidify learning.
More learning, case studies & doubt clearing session.
40 hours on Online Financial Modeling course by Moody’s Analytics recognized by the CFA Institute, USA.
Excel Tips, Charting & Advanced Functions
- Introduction. Efficiently using excel – preparation for modeling
- Excel – Summarization Using Pivot Tables. Creating a template for integrated model
- Models with Advanced formulas and tools
- Building Flexible & Growing Models (Offset, Index)
- Advanced Charting Techniques
- Project Finance
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Meaning and Categories of M&A
- Merger Motivations
- Forms of Payment
- Hostile Vs Friendly offer
- Estimating Value
Macros, VBA and Its Usage in Financial Modeling
- Introduction & Key Concepts in Macros
- Macros as Recorded Robots!
- Designing Application to gather user data
- Understanding VBA
- Writing & Debugging VBA code
- Advanced Financial Applications