IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
Working Professionals looking for career switch to analytics
Job seekers who wants to start career to analytics
Business owner who want to grow their business using analytics
Analytics professional who want to learn advanced analytics techniques
Enthusiasts who has genuine interest in analytics and want to grow his skills
This course is a focused attempt to provide a solid foundation to everyone seeking to get started as a data scientist. It doesn’t matter if you are a fresher or IT professional or non-IT professional, all you need is a passion for problem solving. After completing this course you will possess all the skills required to build analytics solutions using R.
148 HOURS PROGRAM
- 48 hours of instructor led live training on weekends
- 10 hours of self learning videos, 20 hours assignments & 40 hours of project work
- Hand-on practice on 9 live projects and real life case studies
- One Year access to LEAP*
- Active Learning Platform for an immersive and experiential learning
- Full access to recorded sessions for self paced learning as bonus
- Education: Graduate in Maths, Science, Commerce, Statistics, Economics or Management
- Work Exp.: Fresher / IT / Non-IT
- No prerequisites
- Learning starts from scratch
- Excel -> Basic level
- Programming Exp. -> Not required
Before you join in, get ready for the live sessions. Introduction to data science.
A series of online tutorials will teach you the fundamentals of data science, R and introduce you to the basic statistics
Learn and apply data science. 48 hours of live sessions. Build analytics solutions.
Our carefully crafted curriculum provides the right mix of theory, hands-on labs & projects. Our experienced instructors bring case from frontlines to solidify learning.
LEARN BY DOING
More learning, capstone project, case studies & doubt clearing session.
Get started on 3 capstone projects. Solidify your learning by accessing several assignments & new case studies. Doubt clearing sessions will be conducted as well.
LVC AT A GLANCE
POST COMPLETION YOU WILL BE ABLE TO…
CONCEPTUALIZED BY INDUSTRY EXPERTS
Data Science Expert
An innovator and creator at heart. He has 10+ years of experience in building analytical solutions & digital strategy for large organizations. Specialized in business transformation through analytics.
Big Data Expert
Srinivas Kopparapu is an internationally recognized faculty, with 31 years of industry experience. He is a Franklin Covey Certified faculty and an evangelist of Big Data, Hadoop, Mark Logic , Bitcoin & Python
Data Science Expert
After graduating from SRCC & DSE, she has worked for world's top consulting firms. She brings her passion for teaching & 10+ years of analytics implementation experience at Fortune 100 companies.
Marketing Analytics Expert
A graduate from IIT Kanpur, has a passion for telling stories from big data. He has built several innovative solutions on big data while working for some of the top consulting firms in the world.
Jose Marcial Portilla
Data Science Expert
After graduating from Santa Clara University, he has gone on to lead data science teams and provided several Fortune 500 companies with Data Science and Programming Training and Consultation.
Operation Analytics Expert
An analytics specialist with Masters in Business Statistics from ANU. He brings the experience of solving some of the toughest supply chain problems while working for world’s leading logistic companies.
HR Analytics Expert
A graduate from IIT Chennai has a heart of a researcher. He loves to tinker with deep learning and AI. While working for top consulting firms in the world he has helped several Fortune 100 companies.
- Practice exercises
- Doubt clearing sessions
- Data Exploration: Data Summarization techniques, An Insight into Univariate Analysis and Bivariate Analysis, Outlier Treatment, Missing Value Treatment, Case Study, Assignment.
- Inferential Statistics: Understanding the Probability Theory, An Insight into the Bayes Theorem, Probability Distribution Functions, Hypothesis Testing, Case Study, Assignment.
- Control flow basics: Loops in R, Drawbacks associated with using Loops, Alternatives to using Loops, Case Study, Assignment.
- Descriptive Statistic: Measures of central tendency, Measures of dispersion, Range and Skewness, Introduction to Histograms, Assignment.
- R fundamentals: An Overview of R, Packages, Data Structures in R, Arithmetic &Logical Operators, Case Study, Assignment.
- R Functions: Introduction to Function, How to Build a Function of Your Own, Case Study, Assignment.
- Practice exercises
- Doubt clearing sessions
- Packages: Searching and Selecting a New Package, How to Install and Update a Package, How to Access Package
- Functions, Hacking a Function, How to Develop a Package on Your Own.
- Data Manipulation Basic: Sorting and Ranking, Understanding Data Aggregation, Merging, Case Study, Assignment.
- Data visualization Fundaments: How to plot function, How to change the parameters, How to draw basic charts, How to add chart elements.
- Environment objects: Saving and Loading Objects, Deleting Objects.
- Data Manipulation Advanced: Apply, Lapply, Tapply, Replicate functions, Dplyr, Tidy.
- Data Visualization Fundaments: qplot, ggplot, and Maps.
- Data Import and Export: Import data from various types of files like csv, excel etc. as well as databases like MySQL, Export data to various formats like csv, excel etc. Export data to Image and PDF. Presenting the Output in HTML Webpage. Import data from various types of files like csv, excel etc. as well as databases like MySQL, Export data to various formats like csv, excel etc. Export data to Image and PDF. Presenting the Output in HTML Webpage.
- Linear Regression: An Overview of the Linear Regression technique, Application of Linear Regression, Ordinary Least Squares Estimation Technique, Variable handling, Model Statistics Interpretation, Validation of Linear Regression Assumptions, Measuring Model Performance, Case Study, Assignment.
- Logistic Regression: An Overview of Logistic Regression Technique, Application of Logistic Regression, Maximum Likelihood Estimation Technique, Dependent Variable estimation, Variable Handling, Information Value, Model Statistics Interpretation, Measuring Model Performance, Case Study, Assignment.
- Time Series Forecasting: Basics of Time Series Modeling, Application of Forecasting, Smoothing Techniques, Decomposition, ARIMA and ARIMAX, Model Estimation & Interpretation, Forecasting with Regression on Time Series Data, Case Study, Assignment.
- Introduction to Machine Learning:
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Application of Machine Learning in industry
- Supervised Machine Learning
- Unsupervised Machine Learning
- Unsupervised Machine Learning:
- What is Clustering?
- Types and Uses of Clustering
- K-Means Clustering
- Hierarchical Clustering
- Supervised Machine Learning:
- Introduction to Naive Bayes
- Introduction to decision trees
- Introduction to ensemble models
- Introduction to Artificial neural network
CASE STUDIES AND PROJECTS
- Predict house price using 20+ attributes like number of bedrooms, bathrooms, area, views, age, etc. to predict the price of house.
- Predict claim amount for an auto insurance company
- Predict who is going to leave the telecom service provider
- Case study on predicting customer cross sell for a large retailer
TIME SERIES FORECASTING
- Forecast daily sales for 3000 drug stores across 7 European countries using attributes like promotions, competition, school, state holidays etc.
- Case study on forecasting call volumes for a call center
- Forecast temperature basis pollution, dew point, air pressure, wind direction, wind speed, rainfall & snowfall
- Prediction of cancer using Naive Bayes
DECISION TREE AND ENSEMBLE MODEL
- Realize the profile of high value customers using Decision Trees and Ensemble Models
ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK
- Modelling the strength of concrete with ANN
- Customer segmentation on hypermarket loyalty customer data Cluster insurance customers using attributes like demographics, claim behaviour, value, etc.
CERTIFICATE of Participation
Post attending the LVC
CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT
Post attending the LVC and completing 80% of the e-learning modules and assignments along with project submission
OUR VALUE PROPOSITION
YOU WILL LEARN TO BUILD ANALYTICS SOLUTIONS. GUARANTEED!
LEARN FROM ‘EXPERTS ONLY’
IVY league education + 10+ years of experience at world’s best consulting conpanies
REAL INDUSTRY PROJECTS
We leverage our consulting practice to bring nothing but only real industry projects
Handholding for analytics novices & new exposure for analytics amatuers